Heroes aren’t born super… they’re trained
Training is of paramount importance in today’s technologically advanced world. As the level of investigations continue to proliferate and evolve, digital forensics professionals play a crucial role in investigating and solving these crimes. Training equips you with the necessary skills and knowledge to effectively analyse digital evidence, uncover hidden information, and trace the digital footprints left behind by suspects. It enables you to stay updated with the latest forensic techniques, tools, and methodologies, allowing you to adapt to ever-changing world we live in”
Derek Frawley, S21 Solutions Consultant
S21 training options
Complimentary starter training
Online and in-app tool training for new users, as part of their initial purchase.
You will get:
- Learn the basics of S21 solutions including installation, intelligence database setup, case setup, review and reporting
- Find how to access various support materials to assist in the continuous development of yourself and your team
S21 Training Passport
Learn through modular training material which covers installation, tool setup, intelligence database management, streamlined case creation, categorisation and victim identification
Learners are provided with access to the S21 online training Passport portal in addition to accessing our in-person training classes.
You can learn from industry experts, in live instructor-led training sessions or enquire for a private session.
You will get:
- Learners are provided with 12 months access to the online S21 portal, hands-on remote training through self-paced independent learning
- Access to a rich set of text and video training materials
- Take an online assessment, and earn a certificate on successful completion
- Receive email support from industry experts
Price: $500 (USD)
Upcoming Training Courses
Victim ID & Categorisation
25-28th Sept 23