Looking for your next exciting challenge?
You have found us! We are a forward-thinking company, with big ambitions. Ours is a leading brand in the digital forensics sector focused on investigations of image and video evidence. We have won prestigious innovation awards, as we keep propelling ourselves further ahead of the curve, by producing the next generation of innovative technology and products. Our products are used as tools of choice by world-renowned law enforcement agencies in the UK, North America, and other countries. To further boost our growing market presence, we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic in-house Marketing Manager, to join our growing team.
About the work
Overview of the role: In this role, you will work closely with the Director of Strategy and Sales, to develop, implement and manage our marketing strategy and communications. This newly created role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person seeking new challenges, including shaping the marketing activities of a growing company. You will market sector-leading intelligent tools, built to boost the ability of digital forensics investigators. Our products enable investigators to conduct reliable, comprehensive, and fast forensics investigations of digital evidence — predominantly in the form of image or video data, but also audio or text data.
You will have ample opportunities to:
- enjoy the gratifying task of marketing products which are having a significant positive impact by enabling law enforcement agencies to: rescue child victims, convict offenders, and protect the mental wellbeing of investigators.
- gain a high degree of ownership over key areas of marketing; to a level which is not possible in rather stifling larger teams found in bigger companies.
- develop and acquire new marketing skills and expertise, and raise your game and challenge the best within an exciting market, while you are doing all the above, and much more …
Main responsibilities: Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to: digital marketing, brand management, sales team support, and social media engagement. You will:
- Lead the development of a marketing strategy and manage its delivery, in collaboration with the senior leadership team.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Work alongside the Director of Strategy and Sales, to plan and execute marketing activities and campaigns on the relevant online and social media platforms.
- Monitor marketing activities and campaigns, and measure their performance using relevant analysis tools.
- Liaise with our external sales partners, to deliver marketing material which meets our guidelines.
- Lead and manage online and social media communications, and other customer engagement activities, ensuring their consistency across all platforms and their alignment with the marketing and sales plan.
- Grow customer engagement, and analyse trends on our website and social media presence, and identify sales and other opportunities.
- Analyse audiences, monitor trends, and optimise marketing performance accordingly.
- Maintain and manage content on the company website.
- Represent us at customer-facing events and shows, and organise our presence there.
- Develop initiatives to ensure that the company has a regular presence in the media, addressing important issues relevant to our market sector.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of relevant market sectors.
Flexible-work options: You will enjoy flexible work arrangements. These will include the following negotiable options:
- working in our offices, in Stafford (UK).
- working from home.
- working while on business travel; work away from the office will include attendance at external events and other engagements with customers.
Employment remuneration and type:
- The salary will range from £20,000 to £25,000 per year, dependent on skill and experience.
- The position can be full time or part time, as dictated by personal circumstances.
Start date: As soon as possible.
To apply: Submit a cover letter, your CV, and samples of your previous work, demonstrating your skills and achievements.
Application closing date: We will review applications immediately. Our search for a suitable candidate will continue until the vacancy is filled.
Essential skills, aptitudes, qualities, and qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of best practices in marketing (including digital marketing), and ability to keep abreast of marketing activities and new developments in the industry.
- High personal standards, with a keen eye for detail, ensuring that marketing content is of high quality and adheres to best practice.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a cooperative attitude.
- Great organisational skills.
- Degree in marketing or related field, or relevant marketing experience.
- Familiarity with popular productivity software (Microsoft Office, etc) and with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Camtasia, or similar tools used for image and video editing, to make minor edits or basic designs for graphics designers to work from.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Mindset free from the shackles of conventional dogma; unfazed by the need to think big.
- Independence of mind and ability to propose and shape new ideas.
- Capacity to thrive in a collaborative and collegiate work environment of a relatively young but established start-up company.
About Semantics 21® Ltd
We produce innovative cutting-edge technology and embed it into solutions which address the need for advanced software in digital forensics investigations of images and videos. Testament to our passion for doing cutting-edge research, we were honoured with a much coveted ‘Queen’s Award for Enterprise’, in recognition for our excellence in innovation. We also won a ‘Science, Technology and Innovation Award’, which was awarded by Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce.
We are resolutely committed to the personal development and wellbeing of our staff. Our team includes people from a variety of backgrounds. We provide an exciting workplace for the ‘best of the best’ to excel in.